Skip to main content

Frill Off Shoulder Top + Mini Skirt from Precious Pieces Couture


At the African Girls 2017 in Minneapolis, MN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berenice Mulubah Sassy Classy: Precious Pieces Couture - At Muda's Movie Premiere

Personal Growth: The best Psalms for what you are going through

Pray with Psalms Considering there are 150 psalms in The Bible, this list is incomplete; it's just a starting point. PSALMS OF COMFORT Psalm 23 PSALMS FOR DEATH & DYING Psalm 23 PSALMS OF DELIVERANCE Psalm 85 Psalm 120 Psalm 126 Psalm 142 PSALMS FOR LACK of FAITH Psalm 73 Psalm 78 PSALMS OF FORGIVENESS Psalm 32 PSALMS OF HOPE AND CONFIDENCE Psalm 123 PSALMS OF PROTECTION Psalm 91 Psalm 23 Psalm 86 Psalm 121 Psalm 145 PSALMS FOR SADNESS & SORROW Psalm 42 Psalm 43 Psalm 88 PSALMS FOR HELP IN TIMES OF TROUBLE Psalm 70 Psalm 71 Psalm 74 Psalm 80 Psalm 83 RESPONSORIAL PSALMS FOR WEDDINGS Psalm 145 Psalm 128 Psalm 103 Psalm 112 Psalm 121 Psalm 33 Psalm 34 PSALMS and AFFIRMATIONS FOR WORRY, ANXIETY AND ANGUISH Psalm 55 Psalm 102 

Personal Growth: I don't need to screw anyone over to get ahead

We’re all competitive people. But being competitive doesn’t mean that you have to screw over people around you. Have you heard of the Shine Theory? It basically means, ‘I don’t shine if you don’t shine.’  I'm all about helping everybody because I've realized a lot of people helped me along the way.